New subscriber discount

jessp2734
Excursionist
21 2 3

Hi 

I am wanting to offer anyone who signs up to our newsletter 10% discount. 

It does not look like this is a feature that currently exists within Shopify or with the new Shopify email.

Is there any apps that exists to send an email to all new subscribers automatically when they sign up? Seems crazy that this feature doesn't already exist... 

arushibhatia20
Shopify Partner
187 35 123

Hi  ,

Great Question!

Although, I'd like to inform you that an app that sends an email to new subscribers as soon as they signup does exist on the Shopify app store. There are a few different apps which can do this. Let's take a look at some of them below:

These apps also provide you with the option to offer a discount code for customers upon signing up. 

One last thing I will leave you with is once you have your sign up newsletter and email marketing set up, you could use Kit to take advantage of the signups (after you import the names of the people who sign up to your Shopify store as Kit would not use any information for email marketing) so that Kit can use the data to build a stronger target audience for your advertising on Facebook and Instagram.

Hope this helps, any other questions, just let me know. 

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution!
Check out the following apps :
Simple scroll to top
Superbar
Slick scroll progress bar
0 Likes

Hi @jessp2734,

I built an app named Personal Discount to solve exactly this problem! The app generates unique discount codes for new subscribers. It doesn't send emails on its own, but instead, it integrates with a number of email marketing providers, including Mailchimp and Klaviyo.

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,
Lukasz

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
0 Likes
Aizada
Shopify Partner
385 34 156

Hi @jessp2734 

Growaveoffers a huge variety of discounts to offer (percentage off, points, free shipping, fixed amount off, free product) for any actions taken on your site including the subscription to the newsletter. 

Also, we are offering a 50% off to support merchants during the pandemic. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more 

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes