Newbie Need App that will download all my current Ebay auctions into new Shopify account?

Wheeljack
1 0 0

I know that shopify will upload items to various platforms like eBay.  However, I currently have 4,000 listings on eBay and I would like for them to be downloaded into shopify. Is that possible? This would be the basis for my beginning inventory on my website. Any help would be appreciated.  As I certainly wouldn't want to start over from scratch. I also need an app that would end auctions sold on my site and vice versa as my quantity is always 1, as I sell used toys.

0 Likes
Rae
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
726 39 225

Hi, @Wheeljack!

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to post this question, and welcome to the Shopify Community. 

An app like eBay Professional Importer or eBay Connect can be used to sync eBay listings and inventory into Shopify.

However, you mentioned that you're looking for an app that will also end auctions once the item in the auction has sold. To find out if either of these apps can achieve this, I recommend contacting the app developers directly for more information. Since they developed and fully support their apps, they're the best people to speak with about this. They can be reached by following these steps

Shopify Experts may also be able to assist with importing these eBay listings for you. To find out more about having an Expert complete this task, please contact them here

Since you're hoping to sell your products on both Shopify and eBay at the same time, can you tell me a bit more about your marketing plans? I'd love to hear more about where you will market your products! 

Please feel free to reply to me here with any other questions or concerns you have and I'll be glad to assist further. 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes