Newbie looking for target audience and reduce abandoned cart tool

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi guys! I've just started and am looking for tools which can help target customers and reduce abandoned cart. Looking for your recommendation. Thanks much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1415 71 240

Hey @jackiew, You can install AiTrillion.com

With the help of it, you can start notifying your customers automatically when they abandon the cart. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Also, you can enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, or browse abandoned customers.

Thanks & regards

AiTrillion.com

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
26 0 5

Hi @jackiew,

There are various methods to reduce abandoned carts. For example, you can set automated emails to remind customers about the products they had left in the cart. I think most apps will have this feature. You just need to look into the setting to find out. I'd recommend Thank You Email Marketing Tool by Autoketing. I've used this app since day 1. I think Thank you email marketing tool will suit you. Because it has a free plan for newbies to familiarize themselves with the settings. Moreover, since a new store won't have a long email list, the free plan will do you just fine.

Hope this will help. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey, shopping cart abandonment is one of the biggest problems most of the e-commerce websites face. There is no tool that can exactly solve the cart abandonment problem. 

To understand why shoppers abandon their carts, we need to deep-dive into what these shoppers do on the website. Retailers need to differentiate between shoppers who come in with an intent to buy and those who are there to window shop only. High-intent shoppers usually know what they are looking for, if not at the product level, at least at the category level.

They typically add products to wishlists and shopping carts to shortlist them. But why does this shopper bounce from the website without completing the purchase? To answer this question, it is important to understand shoppers and the reasons why they abandon their carts. To know more about shopping cart abandonment and ways to avoid cart abandonment you should check this blog - Ecommerce shopping cart abandonment: The ultimate guide

Hope it helps, Thank you

If you find this answer helpful please like and mark it has accepted solution

Ecommerce Expert
0 Likes