Newbie looking for tools to help target customers and reduce abandoned cart

Landyy09
Tourist
13 0 3

Hi guys! I've just started and am looking for tools which can help target customers and reduce abandoned cart. Looking for your recommendation. Thanks much!

Replies 5 (5)

VickM
Shopify Partner
74 1 6

Hi @Landyy09 ,

Our App Konigle is specifically designed to solve this problem of abandoned carts and retargeting for you. The first step is to identify abandoned carts and the sooner you do it the better it is. We help you track abandoned carts in real time and push instant alerts on the same.Once identified , you can simultaneously send creatively designed Free SMSes to your potential customers from within the app itself in quick time.

Apart from customer retention , our app also gives pop ups while the customer is browsing through your store to actually engage with them and drive sales. This is for prevention of cart abandonment stage.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from your requirement of abandoned cart recovery and  retargeting our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more at no extra cost, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts and recovery
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Save time running your store with Konigle.
Eliminate Errors and Make more money

Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
245 2 11

Our chat app can send a message to a customer's Messenger if products in the cart are abandoned. It's free now.

Template 4.jpg

banned

Messent
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi @Landyy09 ! 

As you're looking for a tool to target customers and reduce abandoned cart, you can try our app Messent. 

Basically Messent is a SMS marketing tool which helps you to set up the SMS marketing campaign efficiently. Thus, you can compose your messages in the app, arrange the contact lists, set up the schedules for the messages based on the customer attribute. Especially, Messent stands out with Automate Campaign feature, once you have data of customers, Messent can help you to separate all of them into the subgroups. This function is aimed to track your customers' journey, keep them in touch to reduce abandon rate. 

For further information, you can check our article: Messent: Your truly wizard for SMS marketing 

Wish you all the best and don't hesitate to email us if you have any questions!

Cheers,

Messent Team

Messent: Spreading Magic by Messages
A product of FireBox

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @Landyy09

You can try the all-in-one integrated Shopify app AiTrillion.

With the help of AiTrillion, you can notify your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

• Enable automatic workflow for the abandoned cart.
  • Target customers in real-time.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
47 1 5

Hey There!

There are a ton of routes to reduce cart abandonment. 

Would first ensure you are following best practices on your product and cart pages. 

Followed by that being clean, trustworthy, and driving urgency here are some apps;

• Privy: King of Cart Abandonment and Saving Carts - utilize them to capture emails and then send emails as early in the cart abandonment process as possible
  • Jebbit: By creating quizzes you drive users to the best product they are looking for thus increasing conversions from the start
  • Recart: Provides cart abandonment functionality but slightly later in the process - can also use FB Messenger which is unique

Hopefully, this is helpful! 

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution