Newbie needs app suggestion

4 0 0

After a lot of searching, need suggestions. 

1. I need an app to allow me to add a future date somewhere on an order when it is taken, (at the POS and/or via the back office) and be able to run a report with all the order info for orders on that day so we know what items we need to have prepared for that day, who it is for, etc.. and a pickup time field would be great too.

2. An app to sell items by weight.

3. An app to add options to an item.

I've found apps for #2 & #3, I'm new to this.. will apps conflict with each other?  I'm guessing they could, do I find this out by purchasing/installing & testing myself?  Would the app developer know if his app may conflict with another app, based on what the app does? etc... 

Thank you in advance for any responses.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
154 17 27

You can contact the app developers and see if they know if the two apps would conflict.
Typically most apps are compatible, the only reason that they wouldn't be would be if one replaced part of the theme code that another app relies on or if they use a similar function like duplicating a button to add a product to cart. 

If your still looking for suggestions for #3 or just want a backup option, we offer a Custom Product Options app - https://apps.shopify.com/product-options-w3?surface_detail=custom+product+options&surface_inter_posi...

We don't limit the amount of options or conditional logic a store can have. The app has the ability to make fields required, add additional cost for options, and hide/show fields based on selected options. You can see the app in action at our example store - https://custom-product-options-w3.myshopify.com/

W3trends is one of the leading app developers in the Shopify ecosystem. We can handle anything E-commerce or App related for your business. Feel free to message me if you need any work done!
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
40 2 10

Hi there! As you ask, there are some apps which can help, like Orbelo, Kit, Ali Reviews , Plug in SEO, PushOwl, etc. For more information, you can check this article, hope it helps: FireApps blog - Shopify Tips  

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes
7 0 0

Hello There!

Kudos to your decision of bringing your business to the Shopify marketplace, to make it more profitable and to run the store at ease you will require many apps,

There is an ocean of apps in the Shopify app store, there are many options available for similar functionality apps, you will get a glimpse of the app's functionality by looking at screenshots and reading the provided description, but it's just the tip of the iceberg,

What about after service and customer support?  what if developers won't answer if you face any issue operating an application for your store? that's where Appify Commerce  Comes, we are not just good at building apps but we are best at customer support, you will get quick response plus personal assistance if anything bothers you with our applications, 

Please Just Took Glance At Apps Developed By Us.  

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
55 1 4

Hi @Milemarker000 

The problem that our app "Konigle" can solve for you is we provide a platform where in you can easily set future order date when its taken.You can then run a report which can give you the complete order details with date and time stamp as needed by you.

I think our app will be a great fit for your requirement and we would love to give you a demo of the same.You can go through all the features in the demo and see the value that we can deliver for you.

It is completely integrated with Shopify and is available on Shopify app store(App name: Konigle).We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link attached here:

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from the above our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more as detailed below:

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order-complete order management 
  • shipment management
  • automated invoicing
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts.
  • understock and overstock alerts.

We have a strong tech team who can guide you on the integrations front with other apps as well.And our app can also meet your 2 and 3 requirement as well.

We do offer a free trial as well and email/chat/phone (24*7) support to help you set up.Feel free to reach out to me to take the discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes
Excursionist
32 0 6

Kritesh here from Better Reports team. I would also like to chime in on the report requests here.

Specifically, for #1

1. I need an app to allow me to add a future date somewhere on an order when it is taken, (at the POS and/or via the back office) and be able to run a report with all the order info for orders on that day so we know what items we need to have prepared for that day, who it is for, etc.. and a pickup time field would be great too.

I would recommend Zapiet app - and our own Better Reports to go along with it. With Zapiet, you can have a pickup-time, pickup-date, delivery-time and delivery-date order attributes and Better Reports can create a report using these.

In fact, we can schedule it to run automatically so you get a report daily on what items are to be picked up / delivered that day along with order details, pickup / delivery times and the quantities. We can also create a report that looks at the week's fulfillments and help plan and automate your fulfillment process.

I encourage you to install Better Reports and start your free 14-day trial and I'll be happy to set this up for you.

Disclaimer: I am a part of Better Reports  support team.

0 Likes