No Loyalty Program works? how can i fix it.

Highlighted
1 0 0

Have been trying to use a loyalty program they all seem to work but when i try using it on my live site i hit join and nothing happens and thats with all apps. im not sure how to fix it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
920 57 113

Hi there!

Don here from Shopify. :)

Did you get in touch with the developers of any of those loyalty/reward apps you were trying to install so they could provide support with their product?

Third-party apps, themes, and gateways are supported by their creators, rather than by us here at Shopify; so you would just need to reach out to the developers of whichever apps you had been trying to use for support.

You can check out a range of these apps in our app store.

If you want to get support with installing a given app, you can use the contact details listed on its app store page to get in touch with the developers who created it who will be able to help you to get it working for your store.

Try it out and if you need a hand with getting one to work for your store you can just get in touch with its developers as outlined.

How are things going with your business otherwise?

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 18 65

Hey there,

We've got the Loyalty & Rewards app in our all-in-one marketing platform, Besides that, you have a choice to enjoy other awesome apps as well.

As for the Rewards program, you may try ours and we will try to investigate what is causing the issue and help you out with it.

Also, we have integration with Shopify POS as well (Starts with Enterprise plan)

Moreover, we have released the new design for the Rewards tab yesterday, you may check it out here on our demo site

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes