Not able to add Klaviyo to my apps

rishabhchawla
1 0 0

I am not able to add klaviyo to my shopify store, no matter how many different browsers I have tried.
It always end up in a blank page after I click the 'Add App' buttonshopify community.JPG

0 Likes
Ash
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
772 86 115

Hey, @rishabhchawla!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

This is definitely a strange sounding issue, and I'm happy to help out. I see you mention trying in multiple browsers already, and I also see from your screenshot that you've recently tried in FireFox. Could I get you to switch over to Google Chrome and try these troubleshooting steps please? 

1. First let's check if your computer is updated to the most recent software available. If not, please update.
  2. Check that your browser is fully updated. Again if not, please update.
  3. Clear your cache and cookies, and try again.
  4. Try in an incognito/private browsing session.
  5. If the above steps yield no different results, please try another browser and complete steps 2-5 again.  

Could you also please tell me if this is occurring with any other apps you try to install, or is it only Klaviyo? You can try installing a free app to test this, and can then delete it after if it installs successfully but you don't wish to use it. 

Looking forward to hearing back so we can get this issue resolved. Please reply to this post with your answers to the above so I can continue to help out.

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes