Not able to write review

Solved
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 134

This is an accepted solution.

Hi again, @edwardupton and @milindpatel!

Thank you for the feedback, @edwardupton! I do agree that having this requirements written in a doc will be beneficial for other partners as well. I will be sure to send your feedback to our team.

To answer your question, @milindpatel. I have reached out to our Partners team, and they have confirmed that app reviews can only be submitted by store's staffs. This means, you won't be able to leave reviews from a collaborator or developer account. That being said, I am also going to add this to my note to our team as well so that app review requirements are listed in details.

If you have further questions, feel free to follow back up and I'll be happy to take a look. 

Cheers!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

The merchant has interacted with the app within 45 days.

What exactly does this mean? Is it enough for the app to have been installed for more than 45 days? Or does interact mean the shop must have logged into the app or some other action that goes through Shopify auth?

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1825 211 380
@Ricardo_Amorim, these are 45 days since installation, I doubt there are ways to actually measure the level of “interaction”.
Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
1 Like
Highlighted
My understanding is 45 days since last oauth login, and the access was renewed - that's what an 'interaction' is
Littledata: Smart connectors for ecommerce growth
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @May

How can we define what "interaction" means here?

Thanks.

@ FireApps
- Creating social proof for your store: Ali Reviews - Product Reviews
- To learn more, visit our Help Center, or our E-commerce blog with a ton of useful tips
0 Likes
Highlighted

@May  +1 for the definition of "interacting"

Stuart @ Booster Apps (https://apps.shopify.com/partners/booster-apps)
0 Likes