Notification to external delivery providers

Blythe
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hi,

There are other local delivery providers who I would like on offer for customers to choose from when they make their purchase.

When the customer selects, I need the platform to generate an email for the third party delivery services to know the store pickup details and customer details for the delivery. 

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Blythe 

Replies 3 (3)

Blythe
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hi again,

When the the delivery team gets the details from Customer who has bought the 3 things from 3 different stores, the customer chooses the delivery option and we must display the cost of 3 pickups and then manage the one delivery. 

When the customer receives the delivery, they should be able to acknowledge receipt so we complete the process. 

GhostApps
Shopify Partner
146 1 15

Hi, my app Simple Purchase Orders can definitely meet your shop's needs. It allows you to set up suppliers and import products and set cost prices. You can then automatically generate purchase orders from orders your customers make and it will import all of the items they order and their address and email it to your supplier. It can also handle splitting orders into multiple POs where the items have different suppliers. This should help you reduce time spent fulfilling orders and eliminate mistakes.

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions

Blythe
Excursionist
28 1 1

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I think we need to have a discussion to make sure.

Can we please schedule a call as soon as possible? Today?

Whatsapp: +(350)54032555