Oberlo App changing retail pricing

4 0 0

Hi there!

Anyone else have issues with Oberlo adjusting your retail price when aliexpress suppliers change their pricing? Even though you have the settings for inventory set to 'do nothing' when the cost price changes? I have sent a message to Oberlo but have heard nothing back, and it is getting pretty annoying having to change them all the time. Wondering if it is something in the settings that I am missing? Anyone run into this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
363 6 59

Hey Stephanie,

I think this is most likely an error in the settings during the setup of the app. I would be happy to take a quick peek and see if I can spot the issue. If interested, send a quick email to support@stephensworld.ca.

Cheers,

★ Did my post help? If yes, then please like and accept solution. ★

→ Have me build your Shopify store @ stephens.world
→ Get your FREE 30-Step Setup Guide @ stephens.world/guide
→ View My Official Expert Profile @ stephens.world/expert
→ Want to buy me lunch? stephens.world/lunch

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
13 0 0

Hi, Stephaine!

Mel here from Shopify. Thanks for reaching out. Below are some settings that you can check which may be causing the prices to change in your Oberlo settings: 

Even though you have the inventory set that way to 'do nothing', the change be coming from the pricing rules you have set up. The Oberlo app can change the cost price, for example, and if you have the Price Multiplier set up that will affect the price any time an item has an adjusted cost price. The same would happen if you have a fixed price rule also. 

So, for example, If you set the price multiplier to 3, and import a product that costs $10.00, Oberlo will set your retail price at $30.00. If you decide to set a fixed mark-up to 3, then the same product’s retail price will be set at $13.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team https://help.shopify.com/questions if you have any questions. You can also let us know here in the forums if those settings aren't making any changes for you, we may need to check your settings to troubleshoot further.  We can dig a little more to see to try to get you a resolution to this and discussing this over email would be the best option, that will allow us to verify and troubleshoot. 

Have a great day!

Mel O | Shopify

0 Likes