Oberlo Chrome extension - using firefox for shopify

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

I have the Oberlo Chrome extension installed and I use Chrome when logged into Aliexpress. That is a given. I notice when I am logged into my shopify store using Chrome, the Chrome extension works fine. But, when I am logged into my shopify store using firefox, it asks me to login to Oberlo when I am in aliexpress and I try using the chrome extension. I get it. Maybe it is just better to use chrome for both aliexpress and shopify if am am gong to use the oberlo chrome extension. Can anyone elaborate. Thanks

0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Partner
258 8 21

Hi @Johnny19! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

While I think a rep from Oberlo or Shopify can answer this (and I do hope someone from these platforms help you out, I'll mark your post as new so it can be visible), I'd like to make a suggestion just to make your experience easier. 

Have you tried using Spocket? While I'm not sure if you prefer a plug-in extension or not, the dropshipping process is way more seamless with Spocket. It doesn't have a plug-in but the app is quite easy to navigate:

• For one, finding products is quite easy as you wouldn't have to go to another platform to look for and import the products you need. Spocket has its own catalog of suppliers with a wide selection of items to choose form - you can easily do this using the platform's built-in smart filters.

Search_-_Spocket.png

• Importing products can be done in a few clicks, and the app has a dedicated "Imports List" page where you can easily customize the items you want to import to your store. Here's a video that explains that: Product Import Process

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

• Once you push your products to your Shopify store and a customer makes a purchase, the order reflects on your Spocket account where fulfilling orders can be done in one click - Spocket has an automated order fulfillment process that's reliable. Just check the details of your customer and their purchase and you can send the order for processing to the supplier - once this is done, they do everything for you. Here's another video explaining this: Automated Order Processing
  • Spocket also has 24/7 customer support to help you with all your questions, concerns, and issues with the app.

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for but just wanted to take my chances and introduce you to Spocket. Hope you can check the app out! You can learn more on Spocket's official website or by joining Spocket's official Facebook group.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 0 3

I sent a question over to a supplier in Sprocket through Sprocket. I understand that I cannot directly communicate with a supplier in Sprocket. I did this last night and I still have not heard back from Sprocket. It has been a full day now. I am wondering how this will work if I place an order for a customer and I have a question for the supplier and they do not get back to me for what is now a full day. I mean does it normally take this long?

0 Likes