Oberlo Shipping Time vs Direct from Aliexpress

Highlighted
5 0 0

I just joined ecommerce university and have tones of questions. Here is another...

Is it me or does Aliexpress ship quicker when you place an order directly from them, as oppossed to using the Oberlo App?  Or am I just having a difficukt time with this particular vendor I am using? And if so, does anyone have a vendor recommendation for womens clothing?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @Luxe_Statements! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

You posted this three years ago so you might have already figured this out - I'd still like to give my answer though! Simply put, Oberlo is a platform you can use to easily import AliExpress products to your dropshipping store. In terms of shipping time, from reviews I've read, shipping usually takes 14+ days - not really an attractive attribute for your store. While Oberlo/AliExpress have their own great features, you're simply limited by shipping time.

That being said, have you had the chance to check out Spocket and consider it as one of your top options for a dropshipping platform linked to your store? Regarding your question about women's clothing, we have quite a number of suppliers on our platform who can provide you with quality options that can be shipped in as fast as 1-3 days, 3-5 days, or 4-7 days depending on your store set-up. This is because most of the suppliers on the platform's catalog come from the EU and the US - the geographic location of the suppliers results into reduced shipping times.

Dropshipping_suppliers_for_best_US_EU_products___Spocket.png

You can sign-up for free on Spocket's official website to gain access to the catalog and explore our wide range of women's clothing suppliers! Once you do, you're given access to our smart filters that was created to make your search easier. Some suppliers you can check out are Lazurite and Celeste. Both offer a wide range of clothing that might suit your preferences.

Hope you can get the chance to check the app out despite the time that has passed since you posted this. All the best to you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi gabfromspocket,

I was looking for an expert who can answer my questions that I was facing for a couple of weeks. 

I think as a shopify and Spocket expert you can be the best person for me. I recently designed a store with a theme of minimal. My store based on UK. 

I installed Spocket apps as a dropshipping business with shopify. 

I listed and pushed products to my store. Now, As a new comer, I am facing issues with shipping.

I have also oberlo apps.

Could you please tell me how will I setup my shipping rates? 

I can find my shipping profile >manage rates> when I click there , I can find >shipping from<<< London, Oberlo and spocket.

There are two options>domestic(United Kingdom)  and Rest of World.

I am selling my own products and as well as tried to dropshipping. For own product my delivery  cost in UK is free. 

Now, my question is how can I set up shipping cost for spocket? 

I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

Regards,

re2

0 Likes