Oberlo for more stores

Armin77
5 0 0

Hello,

I use Shopify and oberlo. No I want to create a second shop including Oberlo. So I have one account, could you please let me please explain the step for connecting the second shop with my oberlos Account?

Thanks for help

0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1038 96 244

Hi, @Armin77!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

It's great to hear that you're looking to create a second shop. How will your new shop differ from the one you currently have? Will you be creating a new brand and selling different types of products?

In order to open a second Shopify store, you will need to create a new Oberlo account. As outlined in this Oberlo help doc, it's not possible to connect multiple Shopify stores to a single Oberlo account. It's also worth noting that if you have two separate Oberlo accounts, it’s best to access Oberlo through Shopify’s Apps page. This will ensure that you’re logging into the correct Oberlo account. 

Have you already created the new Shopify store? When you do so, I recommend signing up with the same email address that you are using for your current store. With both stores connected to the same email address, you'll be able to take advantage of Shopify's single login feature, also known as Shopify ID. The Shopify ID simplifies the login process and makes it easy to switch between stores that you manage without having to logout and login again. Since you'll be managing two separate stores, I think you'll find this feature quite useful. 

As you begin working on your new store, I recommend checking out our blog post, "Ten Mistakes I Made Running Two Online Stores (And How You Can Avoid Them)". There, you'll learn how to create a detailed business plan, identify a gap in the market where your business can add value, know your ideal customer, and effectively market your shop. Coming from someone who has managed two online stores simultaneously, I think you'll find the advice there quite valuable. 

I'd love to hear more about your two businesses and your plans for each one. How will they differ? Will you be marketing to two different types of customers? 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Dropship
11 0 0

hello @Armin77 ,

I am from Topdser.I recommend you to use Topdser. It is AliExpress official drpshipping partner.Oberlo advanced! You can connected multi-store to one Topdser account.It will make it easier for you to manage multiple stores.

• One-click product import
  • Auto-place 300 Orders in Seconds with AliExpress API(Fastest,Save 97% ordering time)
  • Trend Watch—New Niches Spy from Facebook Database
  • Get affiliate cashback from AliExpress orders

homepage.jpg

Join free:https://app.topdser.com/user/register?lingCode=WK664

0 Likes
Anglo_Celt
1 0 0

@Julie wrote:

Hi, @Armin77!

It's great to hear that you're looking to create a second shop. How will your new shop differ from the one you currently have? Will you be creating a new brand and selling different types of products?

In order to open a second Shopify store, you will need to create a new Oberlo account. As outlined in this Oberlo help doc, it's not possible to connect multiple Shopify stores to a single Oberlo account. It's also worth noting that if you have two separate Oberlo accounts, it’s best to access Oberlo through Shopify’s Apps page. This will ensure that you’re logging into the correct Oberlo account. 

Have you already created the new Shopify store? When you do so, I recommend signing up with the same email address that you are using for your current store. With both stores connected to the same email address, you'll be able to take advantage of Shopify's single login feature, also known as Shopify ID. The Shopify ID simplifies the login process and makes it easy to switch between stores that you manage without having to logout and login again. Since you'll be managing two separate stores, I think you'll find this feature quite useful. 

As you begin working on your new store, I recommend checking out our blog post, "Ten Mistakes I Made Running Two Online Stores (And How You Can Avoid Them)". There, you'll learn how to create a detailed business plan, identify a gap in the market where your business can add value, know your ideal customer, and effectively market your shop. Coming from someone who has managed two online stores simultaneously, I think you'll find the advice there quite valuable. 

I'd love to hear more about your two businesses and your plans for each one. How will they differ? Will you be marketing to two different types of customers? 

@Julie wrote:

Hi, @Armin77!

Hi Julie, I'm having the same problem, unfortunately oberlo won't allow me to use my same email address I have on my other store. Its just saying this email is already used in another oberlo store. So do I have to create a new email account just to download oberlo? 

0 Likes
ShopMaster_ERP
Shopify Partner
250 7 41

Simple speaking, one Oberlo account only supports to add one Shopify store. You can not add the second store to your already existing Oberlo account.

If you want to add another store, you have to create a new Oberlo account with another email address.

To manage multiple Shopify stores in one account, maybe you can try ShopMaster, which is the best alternative to Oberlo. 

Compared with Oberlo, ShopMaster integrates with multiple sales platforms(Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay, 3dcart, & Wish) and supports adding multiple stores(up to 25 in the Enterprise plan).

You can use ShopMaster to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, Amazon, and more suppliers while Oberlo only dropships from AliExpress.

With ShopMaster, you can auto-purchase orders and bulk purchase up to 300 AliExpress orders at a time.

ShopMaster also helps auto-sync tracking info from the suppliers and auto-mark your orders as Fulfilled. So you do not need to use the Oberlo Chrome extension and manually click to sync tracking info.

If you use PayPal to collect money from the customers, ShopMaster also supports to auto-upload tracking info to PayPal.

And you do not need to worry about transferring from Oberlo to ShopMaster, you can use ShopMaster to migrate the products and suppliers from Oberlo to ShopMaster within a few clicks. You can also easily migrate products from one Shopify store to another Shopify store on ShopMaster.

The most important is ShopMaster provides an entirely free 'Starter' plan that allows users to upload and sell a maximum of 800 products at no cost. You can go there to check for more info: https://apps.shopify.com/shopmaster.

❤️ ShopMaster.com - FREE dropshipping solutions
✔️ Import products | Pirce and Inventory Monitor | Auto-order | Auto Fulfillment
☕ Official dropshipping partner of AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, and Chianbrands
0 Likes
Julie
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1038 96 244

Hey, @Anglo_Celt!

Have you tried accessing Oberlo through the Apps section in the Shopify admin, or are you trying to signup directly through Oberlo? 

As outlined under the Issues connecting the store section in this Oberlo help doc, once an Oberlo account has been connected to a Shopify store, it is not possible to connect it to a different Shopify store. To get around this, you can simply access Oberlo through the Apps section in your Shopify admin. As opposed to signing up directly through Oberlo's website, this method doesn't require you to enter any login credentials, since it's already attached to your Shopify store. 

Give that a try and let me know how it goes!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes