Oberlo or ShopMaster? Which one do you recommend for Shopify dropshipping?
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
When speaking of Shopify dropshipping, I will recommend ShopMaster to you.
Here are some reasons:
1. Compared with Oberlo, ShopMaster integrates with multiple sales platforms(Shopify, WooCommerce, eBay, 3dcart, & Wish) and supports adding multiple stores(up to 25 in the Enterprise plan) while you can only add one Shopify store to one Oberlo account.
2. You can use ShopMaster to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, Amazon, and more suppliers while Oberlo only dropships from AliExpress.
3. ShopMaster provides an entirely free 'Starter' plan where you can upload up to 800 products to Shopify at no cost.
4. With ShopMaster, you can auto-purchase orders and bulk purchase up to 300 AliExpress orders at a time.
5. ShopMaster also helps auto-sync tracking info from the suppliers and auto-mark your orders as Fulfilled. So you do not need to use the Oberlo Chrome extension and manually click to sync tracking info.
6. If you use PayPal to collect money from the customers, ShopMaster also supports auto-uploading the tracking info to PayPal.
7. And if you are firstly using Oberlo, you do not need to worry about transferring from Oberlo to ShopMaster, you can use ShopMaster to migrate the products and suppliers from Oberlo to ShopMaster within a few clicks.
8. You can also easily migrate products from one Shopify store to another Shopify/WooCommerce store on ShopMaster.
You can go to the Shopify App Store to check for more info about ShopMaster.