One Oberlo account can only be used for one store. You need to create a new Oberlo account and connect it to your new Shopify store.
Or you can have a shot at ShopMaster.
Compared to Oberlo, ShopMaster has many more comprehensive dropshipping features:
1. One ShopMaster account supports to add and manage multiple Shopify stores and also supports to add WooCommerce, eBay, 3dcart, and Wish stores (Only one Shopify store on Oberlo).
2. ShopMaster supports to import products from AliExpress, Banggood, CJDropshipping, Amazon, and many other suppliers (while Oberlo only imports from AliExpress).
3. With ShopMaster, you can auto-purchase orders and bulk purchase up to 300 AliExpress orders at a time via dropshipping API.
4. If you use PayPal to collect money from the customers, ShopMaster also supports to auto-upload tracking info to PayPal.
5. You do not need to worry about transferring from Oberlo to ShopMaster, you can use ShopMaster to migrate the products and suppliers from Oberlo to ShopMaster within a few clicks.
6. And you can also easily migrate products from one Shopify store to another Shopify store on ShopMaster.
So if you are interested in ShopMaster, you can click here to get to know more details.
Click Accept as Solution If My Reply Answered Your Question.
Maybe you can try Ourmall, which can support multi-stores & multi-suppliers management in one account. The problems that you face won't happen.
It also has the fuctions of Oberlo. Like autofulfill orders, sync shipment tracking.product sourcing etc.
Hope helpful to you! http://bit.ly/38FP8Sl
Where do the items come from? Aliexpress??
Yep pretty much. Some suppliers list directly on Oberlo as well.
Also consider a non-dropshipping approach, put a couple $k on the line, get better pics and descriptions written up. Being able to offer delivery in days not months is a real competitive advantage and a potential conversion booster when you publicize this fact.