Opt-in for digital product

Henrik_A
1 0 0

Hey all,

I have been searching for a bit now and I can't seem to find what I am looking for, so I am hoping some of you might be able to point me in the right direction.

As prospects arrive on my landing page I have a slide with 2 different free digital downloads, in exchange for the prospects email address. On these 2 slides, there's a button that I need, when clicked, to become an opt-in form, which allows me to collect their information before sending them/letting them download the file.
So far I haven't found any apps that will allow me to do this, although I have found good alternatives and other ways of having the opt-in form.

Are there any apps that will allow me to do this - somehow - without coding? Or will I have to find someone to build it into my shop? If you have any alternative suggestions I am open to them as well.

Your help is much appreciated,

Thanks heaps in advance,

-H

0 Likes
KristyD
Tourist
5 0 2

I don't know if there is an app to do it but you could have your email service send out an auto-responder to new subscribers that you can include a link to download the freebie and any other info you want. 

0 Likes
dianemarie37
1 0 0

I was looking for something similar! I have a shop on Gumroad that I am able to do this on. When someone downloads a free digital product, Gumroad collects their email address. 

I love shopify but feel it is a little too limiting with certain features. I would like the email newsletters to be easier, but its not user friendly like Mailchimp.

It just seems like a stretch for me to look for outside sources and it becomes too much to manage. 

0 Likes
beks1
1 0 0

Henrik_A, it's been a couple years since you posted this question - did you ever end up finding a solution for this? I'd like to do the same thing, but I'm having trouble finding a straight-forward way to do it.

0 Likes