Orbelo advanced pricing is greyed out and not working

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 2

Hi

My Orbelo  advanced pricing is greyed out and not working. Since I am in Australia they only get back to me late in the night .. any ideas why this might not be working

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
323 43 56

Hey there, @SueCabral!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! Are you able to elaborate on what you mean by the Oberlo Advanced Pricing? Are you referring to the Oberlo Global Pricing Rules? Oberlo imports pricing in USD, so if you're selling in AUS you'll want to ensure that you set your store selling currency accordingly within the Shopify Admin.  If you're wanting to use the Oberlo Global Pricing rules, you'll want to take the conversion rate into consideration when adjusting the settings. You can check out this guide for more information on how to do that.

If that doesn't appear to be the reason your Global Pricing rules are greyed out or if you're referring to something else by "Oberlo Advanced Pricing", would you be able to elaborate where it is you're seeing this? If you could also include a screenshot of what it is you're seeing exactly, that'll help me better understand what seems to be the issue and how I may be of assistance.

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 2

I will just send you a screen shot

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 2

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.35.19 pm.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 2

I cannot enter the dollar values

I am selling in AUD and I have updated that in Shopify already

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey 

Did you solve the problem? ... I i cant edit the advanced pricing rules either and dont think it has something to do with the currency or location.

how can i fix it??

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 1 2

Hi 

Yes thanks to the team at Orbelo either open in firefox and on Chrome it has to to be full screen then it accepts the figures

0 Likes