Order Export App Suggestions

Solved
Soren_Winslow
Excursionist
33 1 18

I am looking for suggestions for an app that has the ability to export orders (as a .csv) when the order is placed and send it via email. 
We need to be able to select which data fields from the order gets exported, probably the order of the fields and possibly be able to rename the fields to match our internal order processing. 
Right now we process all of our Shopify orders manually, but would like to be able to automate the process like we do with our commercial customers. 
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. 

Pandaflow
Excursionist
44 0 4

You can use our app to automate your workflow. I made a quick video that exports the orders to GoogleSheet but you can add an email after the sheet is created. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKitW-a6pr0

If you need help or have questions about our app feel free to reach out at hello@pandaflow.io

You can find our app here https://apps.shopify.com/pandaflow

0 Likes

Hey there Soren,

We have an app called EZ Exporter that can create custom CSV exports (you can select just the fields that you need and specify the column names) and automatically send them via email.

Our app is more of a batch exporter, however, so it won't trigger an email every time a new order is created.  You can instead schedule it to run every 15-minutes, exporting/emailing only new orders that were placed since the last successful run (and if there are no new orders, no email will be sent so it won't be annoying :)).

Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions about it.

Co-Founder / Developer at Highview Apps
Our Shopify Apps: EZ Exporter | EZ Inventory | EZ Importer | EZ Notify | EZ Fulfill
0 Likes

Hi Soren,

My app Exporteo can automatically export orders as soon as they are placed and send them in a CSV file via email.

The output file template editor is pretty flexible, although it may be also a bit intimidating. If you don't feel comfortable with it, then I'll be happy to set the CSV template according to your needs.

I'm a software engineer. I make things happen automatically.
Soren_Winslow
Excursionist
33 1 18

Thanks! So far Exporteo seems to be easiest most straight forward app. My only suggestion to it would be to add JSON as file format. 

Thanks for your feedback @Soren_Winslow! I'm going to add a template for JSON format.

This is an accepted solution.

@Soren_Winslow I'm happy to let you know that JSON format is already available in Exporteo.

Exporteo JSON templateExporteo JSON template

If you need all order fields then the ouput template could be as simple as:

{{ order | json }}

The default template I added to Exporteo lists each field separately, so you can delete the ones that you don't need, and keep only those that are necessary.

Soren_Winslow
Excursionist
33 1 18

Thank you very very much!! Exporteo is exactly what I needed. 

RBaumgartner
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi!

Our app DataChamp will do exactly what you need: .csv, sending via email, custom selection of data fields from orders, change the order of the fields and rename them to match your internal processing. You will be able to automate the process by using the scheduler and features like incremental export. 

The app is very simple to use. Just a view clicks and you will get what you want. If you have any questions about our app or if you need assistance, please contact hello@datachamp.io

0 Likes