Order Modification App

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello, 

We perform fulfillment services for a couple hundred Shopify users and lately some of our clients have been inquiring as to the possibility of existing Shopify Apps that perform order modification based upon various criteria.

While I've discovered a couple of potential options that would be potentially useful, I'm hoping someone here might be able to offer specific suggestions we may not have stumbled across yet.

Specifically, we are curious if there may be an existing app that will do either or both of the following:

1) Add a product to an order if the total value of the rest of the order is >= a set value.
2) Add a product to an order if a specific product or combination of products exists in the order.

In both cases, the additional product would configured as a $0.00 cost item.

If anyone knows of any examples I could investigate further, that information would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

I suppose I should also mention that some of the "add a free gift" type of plugins I've found (which would closely meet the needs, but not quite) may not be acceptable because they seem to offer the free gift as an option instead of being automatically included.

In the case of at least one of our clients, the "free item" to be included wouldn't be a "gift", so much as special packaging to be included/used for orders above a certain value.  The client desires this to be a standard procedure as opposed to an option the purchaser would need to confirm.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

hey 

0 Likes