Order Printer Bulk Printing

Highlighted
2 0 0

Order Printer is no longer working for me, except on an individual order's page.  I can print invoices and gift receipts only from the individual order page.  When I select multiple orders from the main Orders page in Shopify, and select Actions > Print with Order Printer, I get the page below. It loads the orders as it did, but does not allow me to print (it used to feature a print button on the top right of the screen). I have tried printing using CTR + P, but this does not allow me the ability to print all of the orders selected. I have cleared cookies/browsing data, swapped browsers, tried 2 different PC's, still no luck Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Shopify Invoice Order Printer Error.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
100 7 12

Hey @cpowersPG,

This is Finley from the Social Care team here! Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry that you had this problem.

At the time of your forum post, we did have a temporary issue with the Order Printer app's bulk printing function. This has now been resolved.

If you clear your cache or try from a different browser again, you should see the option to print orders in bulk.

If you continue to have an issue with this or need any further clarification, please do let me know!

Cheers,

Finley | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes