Order update webhook & product

Solved
anhnt
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

I want to distinguish between webhook product update when i order in shop and webhook product update when i setting in shop admin

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1836 210 425

There is currently now way to distinguish the source of update.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
0 Likes
anhnt
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

How to do that? .Can you give an example please ? Thanks

0 Likes
Visely-Team
Shopify Partner
1836 210 425

This is an accepted solution.

Apologies, what I meant to say is that there is currently no way to distinguish the source of update.

Sergiu Svinarciuc | CTO @ visely.io
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more about the awesome stuff we do head over to visely.io or our blog
Tony49
Shopify Partner
21 2 3

To clarify, there is currently no way to see if the response is "order creation" or "order update", correct?

I suppose, since I happen to need to use XML instead of JSON for my stuff, I can different the TYPE of data ( order vs product vs inventory level ) by looking at the root node.  I suppose I could also do the same thing in JSON, come to think of it.  Just don't see how to tell the difference between "order creation" and "order update" responses.  Is there?

From your answer above and the documentation, I am currently assuming we need a different URL for each event.  Just being paranoid and confirming.  Thanks.

0 Likes