Solved

Order verification text message app

Sky510
Excursionist
31 0 9

Hello, Im looking for an app that will send automated order verification text messages. I would like to verify that the person authorized the purchase through text message to prevent chargebacks.

thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

dylanpierce
Shopify Partner
206 3 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sky510 

Real ID will automatically verify your customer's identities after checkout.

You can have the app send them an email or text message after checkout, the app will prompt your customer to submit a photo of their license and a selfie (optional step).

The A.I. will verify that the ID details match against the billing address and automatically tag the order & customer in Shopify if they failed or passed ID verification.

It's instant and you can fulfill knowing 100% that the card holder and the customer are the same person.

The first 10 checks are free, it's $0.50 after that. You can configure it to only spot check high risk orders, all orders or a number of other situations.

Happy to answer any more questions about it!

https://apps.shopify.com/real-id

Founder of Real ID - Verify your customer's real IDs easily & securely with modern AI

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

dylanpierce
Shopify Partner
206 3 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Sky510 

Real ID will automatically verify your customer's identities after checkout.

You can have the app send them an email or text message after checkout, the app will prompt your customer to submit a photo of their license and a selfie (optional step).

The A.I. will verify that the ID details match against the billing address and automatically tag the order & customer in Shopify if they failed or passed ID verification.

It's instant and you can fulfill knowing 100% that the card holder and the customer are the same person.

The first 10 checks are free, it's $0.50 after that. You can configure it to only spot check high risk orders, all orders or a number of other situations.

Happy to answer any more questions about it!

https://apps.shopify.com/real-id

Founder of Real ID - Verify your customer's real IDs easily & securely with modern AI
Sky510
Excursionist
31 0 9

Thank you @dylanpierce 

dylanpierce
Shopify Partner
206 3 93

No problem @Sky510 , you can reach me here on the forum or by email dylan@getverdict.com if you have any more questions.

Best of luck

Dylan