POD 5-Piece Canva App?

1 0 0

Hey guys,

does anyone knows which app provides these 5-piece wall art in different sizes like in this picture?

Thank you so much!

3_1a70773b-5117-42f4-8626-7ed11e853c16.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
127 13 12

Hey there,

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to offer some suggestions for your multi-panel canvas needs.

The GearLaunch App offers multiple panel canvases, although it seems that they currently only offer 3 panel and 4 panel products. Another app you can look into is the Canvas App. I wasn't able to locate specific multi-panel products; however, you can try reaching out to the developers directly to see if this is something they can provide. While the Printy6 App has just recently been removed, they have 5 panel canvases. You can use their website to fulfill orders or contact them to see if they're able to offer an API integration with your store. If you require assistance with any of these apps, you'll need to reach out to the developers for support.

I hope one of these apps is able to provide a solution for your business! Please let me know if there's anything I can elaborate on.

Cheers!

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes