POD Pet Accessories

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, My name is Marc I own www.hawttees.com Print On Demand. I have tried to do my own research but with out downloading each and every POD is there an updated list of which companies off Pet Accessories? Custom Cat has a few items but so far it seems that the apps that have pod pet things don't have very good reviews. Is anyone using a service for pod pet products and are happy with the supplier? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 25

Hi @HawtTees! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

Have you tried using Spocket? We might have some selections of custom pet accessories that might interest you and suit your preferences. I'd like to invite you to sign-up for free to gain access to our catalog and search for your desired items for your store - you can do this by visiting Spocket's website. If you don't find the products you want to import, please do let me know so I can put in a request to our Suppliers team to try and source them out. Besides giving you the chance to import from our platform, it's also a great way to expand our catalog so our existing merchants can have more choices.

As a quick overview, Spocket is a dropshipping app that gives you access to thousands of suppliers from mainly the EU and the US. This assures you that the items you view on the catalog are of quality and can ship fast. You can learn more on the website or by joining the official Facebook group!

0 Likes