POP-UP Windows

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 5

Hey everyone

What do you think of pop-ups and how have you used them successfully?

Can you recommend any pop-up apps? Specifically I want to have a pop-up window on our store @ aabn.io, at the end of our blog post. So that when a lead has read our blog post, they get a CTA to purchase a product/collection.

Looking forward to hear from you

Best regards

Valdemar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 47 98

Hey, @valdemarost 

I'd be happy to suggest a couple of options for you. Below I've compiled a few terrific pop-up apps that are very effective and professional looking. 

1. Sale Kit - App Demo 

2. Personizely - App Demo 

3. Poptin - App Demo 

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi,
If you're looking for a lead collect Pop up app, I recommend using Trytada - https://apps.shopify.com/tada-pop-ups-game-emails .  It's a gamified email popup app that asks the shopper to play a game to ‘win’ bigger discounts. Tada’s engaging pop-ups will allow you to collect more email addresses..I am using it. You can use far longer with the free package. It is absolutely worth it.
Hope you find it helpful

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
10 0 1

Hey @valdemarost,

This is Nikolett from the OptiMonk team. We also have a terrific popup app that lets you show a popup at the end of your blog post, you just need to use our Scroll-Based Triggering. Start with our Free plan and see how it works! If there is anything I can help you with, let me know.

Best,
Nikolett

0 Likes