Page as digital product with expiry date.

Highlighted
6 0 0

Hi everyone,

I am looking to create a page with streaming videos and text as online classes. I am looking to have this page sold as a digital product, so customers can only access this page after they buy. I am also looking to have this access expire after three months.

I have been looking around and Locksmith has everything I need, but I need to have the access automatically expire after three months and they do not have this feature.

Would there be other apps that have what I am looking for?

May I please ask for you suggestions, ideas, and help on this? Thank you very much in advance!

Mike

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
112 5 20

Hi, there.

Ren here from the Shopify Social Support team.

Have you looked into our digital download app SkyPilot? It looks like it could be a great option for you.

SkyPilot allows you to sell access to streaming video and put a download count and expiry on it. You can read more about what the app offers and see the pricing structure here.

Another app to consider is SendOwl. They have a similar pricing structure and seem to offer some additional functions that you may or may not need but it's definitely worth a look.

The nice thing about most apps is the ability to trial them and find which one is more effective for you and your unique business needs. Just be sure to remove anything you don't intend of utilizing before the end of the trial period.

Have you thought about how you might market your online classes? We have a great email marketing course you can tap into here.

Additionally, here's a document that goes over the logistics of how to set up your store when selling services vs products. 

I hope one of these options hits the mark for you! Best of luck and please don't hesitate to reach out to support if you need a hand - we are available 24/7.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes