Page.contact information

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 4

Hi,

I want to ask if a customer fills out contact us>page.contact information, where can I check the information customer filled?

please guide ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 78 136

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @naqashzafar1!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! The emails from the contact us page will always go to the 'customer email' in your settings on the Shopify admin. So if you click "Settings" on the bottom left of your Shopify admin and then click "General", you will see "Customer email" in the top right. This is the email address that customers will be forwarded to when using the contact form pages. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders too as sometimes the emails can land there. 

20-01-y9f25-f62gc

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all. Don't forget to check out our Shopify Compass where we have so many free short courses that are really informative for beginners. You can enrol at any time here.

All the best! 

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 4

Thanks sir, I got your point

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
18 0 4

@Lulu --- Can you please tell me one more thing,

I want to minimize my checkout process -  Means a simple checkout

Currently you know the process is

cart->information->shipping->payment. 

Is there any way that all this process can be on one page to enhance great user experience?

Please answer this

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
780 78 136

Hi, @naqashzafar1.

Thanks for getting back to me here. The steps in the Shopify checkout are important for the calculation of tax and shipping to be correct so a one-page checkout wouldn't be something we would recommend. However, there are some apps in our app store here you could look into that may help simplify the process for your customers. 

You could also be able to build this by hiring a Shopify Expert to help you out! You can post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get. You can find where and how to do this here.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any other questions at all. We are always here to help!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes