Payment taken later after order through a invoice

2 0 0

I have repeating customers who are on 30 days. Can they log in and buy items and not pay but shopify generate a invoice for payment later? 

This would stop them ringing or emailing and just order through the site and pay on 30 days 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 31 24

Hello, @whclab.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thanks for reaching out.

I understand you’re looking for a way for your customers to pay later or every 30 days. This function is definitely more unique and it’s not something available by default. However, there are third-party apps that might be able to do what you’re looking for. Just to clarify, are you selling products that can be considered as subscriptions or just a way for customers to pay later?

If your products can be subscription-based, you can use a third-party subscription app to set up automatic reordering with different intervals (eg. every month, every 3 months, etc.). I’ve handpicked a couple of subscription apps that may work as a solution for you.

Subscriptions:

Alternatively, if you’re just looking for a way for customers to buy now and pay later, there are a few third-party apps that can let your customers buy now and choose a payment plan. These apps also give you control over the fees, such as down payments or payment frequencies. I’ve handpicked a couple of pay later apps for your consideration.

Buy now, pay later:

If you need support with these apps, you can always reach out to the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app’s page.

I hope this provides a few solutions for you to try out. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0
Ok Thanks, another question is regarding our account. We are having trouble
trying to connect Zapier to our account they wont sync. Zapier ask us to
contact you and ask is an account issue why it wont connect.
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
189 31 24

Hey, @whclab .

Thank you for following up. I appreciate that you reached out to the app developers first and I’d be happy to take a closer look at the Zapier issue. However, it's important to note that our scope of support is limited for third-party apps as the troubleshooting is usually performed by the app developers. So that I can better understand the issue, could you share a screenshot of the issue?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes