Personalize in a new extra window

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hello everyone,

I have a question about a shop function. I found a shopify store that has a great personalization feature for a product. There is no Add to Cart button on the product page itself, there is a button that says Personalize me. If you press this button, a separate window will open in which you can enter data such as name, location, etc.... Enclosed is a picture for better presentation. The theme which is used is SOLO.
Is this possible with an app or must the theme be costumized?

Thank you very much in advance.

fragen.PNG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
743 39 126

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Galvin.

Tira here, from Shopify Support.

This looks like a customization that may need to be coded into your store's theme to enable the personalization tool to pop up on your store. I recommend reaching out to the store that you saw this on, and asking what app they are using if you want to use the exact one. 

I did some digging in our App Store for personalization apps, and here are some apps that I recommend:

Product Personalizer

Product Customizer - Artistry

Custom Product Builder

You can find more of these kinds of apps in our App Store, here: Product Personalization Apps. These apps are developed by third-party developers. If you have any questions about them, you can contact the third-party developer by using the information listed underneath the "Support" section of the app's page.

I am curious to see what the community has to suggest!

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
1 0 0

Does anyone have a specific developer they would recommend?

0 Likes