Personalized Product based on Survey Answer

aaronpaulus
3 0 0

I'm wanting to sell a personalized, engraved product where the personalized text is auto-populated from a survey my customers would take. Basically, my customers would do a short survey to determine their personality trait and the survey answer (personality trait) would auto-populate into a text field to be engraved on the product. I know they could type the personality trait in manually, but was trying to automate the process so they take the survey and bam, they see their survey result (personality trait) right there on the product ready to be purchased and engraved.

Is this possible? Thanks for the help community!!

Aaron

0 Likes
RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
38 0 4

Hello Aaron,

Currently wrapping up the application process, but, you can get access to Jebbit. Sign up free and you can do what we call a "Personality Quiz" or a "Survey". 

The only downside is the app is currently not live, yet but will be soon (hopefully). You can still use the Survey on Shopify without us being fully integrated too.

If you're open to becoming an early adopter please let me know. 

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
Founder of Shopify App Active Cart
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes
aaronpaulus
3 0 0

Thanks for the quick response! I just signed up for a Jebbit account. What I am looking particularly to do, is to do a customer personality quiz, but then have their personality they end with be engraved on a custom product. I was hoping once the quiz is done, they could automatically see their personality word(s) on a product. Is that possibly with Jebbit?

0 Likes
RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
38 0 4

Ah! I see what you are looking for. 

What we could do is once someone goes through the quiz, they are then recommended a product at the end. 

We would be unable to then dynamically update a product within your Shopify store which is what it actually sounds like what you want.

CMO @ Neat A/B Testing - Price Testing, URL Split Testing, Theme Testing, and More
0 Likes
aaronpaulus
3 0 0

Yes, dynamically updating (the personalized text) on a product is what I'm looking to do once someone completes the survey. Ever seen a plugin that does that?

Aaron

0 Likes
RobertBotto
Shopify Partner
38 0 4

Ya that is a tough one. Can't say I've seen an app that tackles that before. 

Hopefully you find what you are looking for! 

0 Likes
FDG_WEB
Shopify Expert
67 0 9

There is not an app that will do this directly .. as your need is specific to you.

We do quiz and product recommendation engines, wizards, etc all the time. Here's a recent one for a Jewelry Buying Wizard: https://www.josephasherjewelry.com/

To do what you want, you display the product as a result and then overlay the engraving and whatever options (if any) they can control to change the display.

e.g. If you offer different font sizes, typeface, etc.

While there are product customizers that do this .. you need a private app that can pass the values form the quiz to set up the product recommendation and trait w/ typography.

Happy to discuss it if you want.

Thomas Granger, CEO, FDG Web
www.fdgweb.com
tom@fdgweb.com

About Us: We're a full-service digital agency with all in-house employees. We can be your developer or designer "on-demand".

http://www.fdgweb.com
0 Likes