Pick & Mix Checkout App

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 1

I want to have a solution to having a checkout subtotal that is based on quantity bands. So if I was selling downloadable images and they browsed my store what has 1000+ images. the pricing structure will be any quantity up to 10 (Qty: 1-10) will be a set price (£10). therefore  Qty:5 = £10   , Qty:1 = £10    , Qty:10 = £10      , Qty:11 = £20     , Qty:21 = £30

and so on. the main thing to keep in mind is that I want the users to **browse** my online store normally and just add to cart knowing that the total will be worked out.  

**Browse** I only highlight this because I've seen other solutions that is based on variation of a product / bundle pack 

0 Likes

Success.

Community Manager
Community Manager
2117 128 271

Hi @testalotn,

Nick here from Shopify. Great idea/ concept!

What you are looking to do definitely seems possible and would be best accomplished through the use of an app from the Shopify App Store. There are some apps based around being able to bundle products together, essentially quantity bands like you said. Most of the apps allow unlimited types of discounts and discounts by percentage, fixed amount or set price where customers can choose the products for each bundle giving them the Pick and Mix aspect also. You can see some of the most popular product bundle apps from the Shopify App store below:

Your best bet would be to research each of the apps and find the one which you know does what you're looking for. If none of these apps seem to be able to do what you want, the best next step could be to reach out to a Shopify Expert and have something custom built. You can see the Shopify Expert directory here, but let's hope one of the apps can accomplish your needs. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank You

1 Like