Pick and mix

2 0 0
I have c.50 individual products (beers) each with individual prices in my store. I want to remove the individual prices and customers to be able to select either 12 or 24 of them to create a 'pick & mix' case for a set price. How is the best way of achieving this please?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 45

Hi, @BeersNo42!

If you're wanting customers to be able to customize their selection of items within a product you can use a product customizer app. There are a number of apps that have this function and you can find a list here

Download a few of the apps and use their trials to determine which one would work best for your store as they'll all be slightly different in look and function.

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the reply - lots of options to choose from and all seem to have LOTS of functionality.  

In reality, far more functionality than I actually require as all I really want a customer to do is select the beer they want to create their own 'pick & mix' pack of 12 where they could have varying quantities of each beer to make up their 12.

Any suggestions which would be best to achieve this at a reasonable monthly fee as my volumes aren't huge at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 45

Hey, @BeersNo42

The app Infinite Options does have a free plan that allows you to put a customization on up to three different products, so it might work for you!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes