Pick n Mix Bundle Creator App - any ideas?

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi

I am looking for an app which will allow customers to pick and mix from a defined set of products to create their own bundle

The bundle itself would be listed as a distinct product with its own page - let's call it the Mix Bundle product!.  The customer will then be given the option on this Mix Bundle product page to create their own personalized bundle by selecting 6, 12, or 24 of the individually listed products which feature elsewhere in the store e.g. 3 of X, 3 of Y, 6 of Z

I can't see this type of app anywhere.  The bundle apps I am looking at do not seem to allow me to do the above.

Any help much appreciated!

Thanks

Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2294 116 353

@AdamM1984 

create their own personalized bundle by selecting 6, 12, or 24 of the individually listed products which feature elsewhere in the store e.g. 3 of X, 3 of Y, 6 of Z

If i'm understanding this , you want to bundle smaller pre-bundled products into another bundle?

Most apps are general and presume your adding singular products to a bundle per condition not an entire other ruleset.

The simplest option if you want to use an app is to premake the proper size products with a singular quantity and use those in the conditions.

Then you must use another app,service,tool, or process to keep inventory sync'd for those "prepackaged" items.

So if /products/X is $1 then  /products/3ofX is $3 but 1 inventory quantity that then you need to have a way to remove 3 inventory from /products/X

and keep /products/3ofX instock.

Low volume stores may just use spreadsheets https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/inventory/inventory-csv

This can also be done as a theme customization contact me with details for pricing paull.newton+shopifybundling@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes