Please ban wish.com

Highlighted
1 0 0

I was scammed by this website before selling on shopify. They stolen almost USD 9,000 on my seller account and has been reported them to the international police.

I just found this website also linked on shopify, and there is many shopify seller made a bad reviews with the same stories. Please see the link here https://apps.shopify.com/wish

I think shopify must take a very serious actions to this company.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 74

Hi, ndhuz.

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a difficult experience working with this company. 

If you were using the app listed in our App store, please send an email from the email associated with your account to support@shopify.com. Let us know some more details about what has gone on so we can have our team review the specifics. 

Otherwise, dealing directly with the company and service/payment provider that enabled this would be the next best step.

I hope that helps point you in the right direction. 

Best, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I was also scammed as a seller and buyer with wish. I never got the things that I ordered and they screwed me over on the shipping cost of goods it is a scam and if shopify working with them how do I delete my account ?

0 Likes