Please recommend apps: product reviews, favorite list, pricing analysis, shipping options

Highlighted
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi all, as I'm still setting up my dropshipping e-store I realized I have quite a few important features missing. Would greatly appreciate it if you could help reco which are the good apps for the following purposes:
1/ Product reviews
As my e-store is brand new, obviously it will be a challenge to gain trust from new customers without any existing reviews or rating. As I'll be selling via dropshipping, I'd like to quote some positive reviews from the suppliers on Aliexpress. Which is the most efficient way to go about this?
2/ Favorite list
I see mixed posts about this and not a very clear recommendation. Which is a simple app I can add to allow this function to basically tag fav products (with the heart shape icon) which they can easily add into their carts later?
3/ Pricing analysis
While using Oberlo to add new products, it helps to show the cost, profit, etc. But I realized after I've added on Shopify, it's not as convenient as there's no specific function to analyze the profits if I want to revise the pricing based on the new costs. Or am I missing something?
4/ Shipping options
On Aliexpress, there're shipping options available but they don't appear on my e-store. Is there a way to include these options as well as choosing only specific methods to be featured in the drop-down list?
Many thanks for all your time and help in advance!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
85 5 20

Hey Carole,

We provide a free Review and Q&A app which has a ton of premium features, like photo, video reviews, custom email templates, product groups, profanity filter, 6+ display widgets, social push, review commenting etc... too many to share here and also you can show up Aliexpress reviews by importing them into our app. All our current premium features are in every plan, even the FREE plan!

You can read more about our app here. And also see some of our display widgets in action on our demo site.

Kind regards,

Yusuf | HelpfulCrowd Product Review App and Q&A

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
258 8 23

Hi @carole_t! Gabby here from the Community Engagement team at Spocket.

I noticed that your current dropshipping app options are Oberlo/AliExpress. Have you considered checking out other options like Spocket? I highly believe the app can make you do more and increase your earning potential due to the quality (since most items come from EU and US suppliers) of the items available on the app's catalog - Spocket has also one of the fastest and most reliable shipping times in the market. Products on Spocket can ship in as fast as 3-5 days, sometimes 1-3 days or 4-7 days depending on the product and your shipping set-up. In any case, regarding your inquiries, Spocket can provide what you need for items 1. product reviews and 4. shipping options.

Product reviews

• On the app, there's a feature where if you click on the name of a supplier, you will be redirected to their supplier profile page. Here, you can view the necessary info you'd want to know - rating, average shipping time, country of origin, and all their listed products on Spocket's catalog.

Search_-_Spocket.png

Search_-_Spocket.png

• Spocket also has an official Facebook group which you can join to get feedback on suppliers and products as some of our suppliers are members of the group. Other dropshippers, both users and non-users of Spocket, also can give you insight on product reviews.

Shipping options

• While the suppliers on our platform ship the products your customers order via their default carrier, you can send in a request to our support team to contact the supplier on your behalf so you can choose a shipping carrier of your choice. You can do so by clicking on the chat bubble on Spocket's home page or sending an email via support@spocket.co.

Given all these, if you'd like to know more, you can head on over to Spocket's official website! There, you'll find all the info you need about what features the platform can do for you and your store.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
238 11 16

Hi @carole_t 

For product reviews apps, I highly recommend you Ali reviews- Product reviews app by Fireapps. This app gets a high number of the high rating on Shopify app.

Here are some highlight features that may interest you: 

• Get reviews from AliExpress to your store or write review manually
  • Post buyers reviews on your website
  • Showcase ratings in search results and Google Ads
  • Allow users to customize review widget
  • Provide advanced filtering and blacklisting options.                     

To know more about Ali reviews and other useful product reviews app, you can see at this link https://avada.io/shopify/product-reviews/

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @carole_t, I have some recommendations for you in the first 2 categories:

1. Product reviews

Ali Reviews and Rivyo Product reviews, these apps allow you to import reviews on Aliexpress and have integration with other review apps, page builders, and most importantly, their rating is good so they are trust-worthy, if you want free apps, Rivyo is recommended.

2. Favorite list

In other words, it's called wishlist, you can check out these two apps: Wishlist Plus (click on heart icon and added to wish list and buy later) and Reviews, Loyalty, Wish list+  (this app is able to do a lot of things as its name), however, the hear shape icon you ask is not supported, but visitors still can to add product to favorite list

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
21 0 2

I would say take a look at ShipperHQ for shipping! Our Multi-origin and Dropshipping feature lets you set different rates or carriers by origin, show combined rates when the cart includes items from multiple locations, and even restrict shipping methods from certain origins if you wish.

We offer a 30 day free trial so you can try it out and see how ShipperHQ works for you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1053 53 158

Hey @carole_t 

I would highly recommend AiTrillion.com. It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi Carole, 

For product review I suggest you use a new smart way to collect user feedback through emojis. You can use our app: Emojics 

Emojics helps Shopify shops to collect feedback and leads using the most spoken language in the world: the emoji.

Our aim is to increase user engagement in an easy way for you and in a fun way for your users

c8e1d95ba71093500779bde20029e79a.png

Our tool analyzes dozens of data and suggests what product performs better and engages your users more. You can track and download all the feedback, emails, phone-numbers or comment that the users have left.

In our analytics dashboard, there are all kinds of insights, page views, total visitors, on which page do you received more like or angry, from which country you get more positive or negative reactions and so on.

main-qimg-4d86f396c800d45afc51fe9ba5960bc6.png

You can use Emojics to create a fully customizable widget  for your website to capture user feedback seamlessly.

We have more than 300 different emojis to choose from which means you have tons of options to move ahead. You can create a widget that will blend in with your website’s theme without hurting your brand.

Users on your website will have to submit their feedback with the help of an emoji. This lets you measure user feelings. It makes Emojics much more than a traditional feedback tool.

main-qimg-608d7512e225ca01403071e87f55f000.png

You can choose what happens next when a user submits his feedback. You can ask for more information, you can send them to a landing page, you can ask for email, and much more.

main-qimg-d3ade932f2996f5fd2a25b7e1d5d5c38.png

On the other hand, if you want to collect feedback after your clients have tried your services/products, you can use the email widget  that allows you to ask a question in an email. Subscribers have to choose a relevant emoji to participate in the feedback and then you can choose what happens next (so ask a comment, share on social etc).

0 Likes