Plixpod (Hoplix) Trouble using this app

Highlighted
2 0 0

This app is from an Italian company. It’s all in Italian and I have an app to help me translate but not only is it difficult to know if I’m fully understanding it but when I have questions it’s difficult to communicate with their reps. I just need someone from either Shopify or Hoplix to help me correctly set up my account with them and the product exports. I have emailed, messaged with them about getting help and while they try it’s just been almost impossible for me to get further than I am now. They said English is coming ASAP and they even show a new button to click to change the language to English but it’s still mostly in Italian. Also, the videos they have run so fast I can’t even watch them to try to figure it out. I’m almost ready to give up but I love their jewelry products. Anybody else have dealt with this app?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
913 56 113

Hi there Donna!

Don here from Shopify. :)

We're actually very limited in our ability to provide support for third-party apps from here in Shopify.

As these apps are created entirely outside of Shopify we don't have visibility of how they are coded or in-depth knowledge of how they are set up or work.

We would still like to try to help out here though if you can provide us with some info and context.

Would you be able to take and share any screenshots of where you are at the moment in terms of setting that app up?

If we can see what you have done so far and what you would need to do next we might be able to see the way forward.

The more info and context you can provide here, the better we will be able to understand and help out.

It might also be a good idea to start a phone call or a live chat with us via our support site, as that way we will be able to verify your identity, log into your admin and see what stage you are at with that app setup.

Ultimately, however, the support requirement for any third-party apps would lie with the app developers themselves.

While we will always do whatever we can to help out from here in Shopify, we are not experts in third-party apps or codes so will have to refer you to contact their support if we can't help out ourselves from here.

Let us know if we can try to help out from here in the forums, if you would be happier to start a live interaction via our support site or if you are happy to try to work with the app developers even given that there would be some language issues.

All the best!

Regards,
Don

Don | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi there, I had since talked to a Shopify rep in a phone call and on her advice I left a review of their app with complete details of the problems. I was helped by the Shopify rep as far as she could help me since it’s a third party app as you pointed out. The problem is they need someone there who can communicate with me and they need that English language on their site. And their videos are still too fast. So all in all I think everything I’m dealing with can only be solved by them at this point. Thank you and if I have any questions that can be answered by Shopify I’ll reach out again.

0 Likes