Point of sale that work on desktop

sophearot
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hello,

I'm looking for any point of sale that work on desktop and can integrate with Shopify. Shopify POS is not bad but it only work on ipad/phone.

Anyone can recommend me please. and please not too expensive one. 

I am still at startup. 

Thank you in advance. 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 462

Hi @sophearot 
If you are specifically looking for a POS that runs on desktop (Win and Mac OS) and can integrate with Shopify, take a look at ConnectPOS.
Shopify app:
https://apps.shopify.com/connectpos

Site:
https://www.connectpos.com/shopify-pos/

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).

martyfilo
Excursionist
15 1 2

@sophearot TalkShopLive allows you to embed and share a shoppable live show anywhere. It remains shoppable and viewable from the playback—it's a point of sale anywhere you watch it since the buy button is attached to the show. The checkout process happens without leaving the video experience. The orders made on the video can run through your Shopify store via the app.

ConnectPOS
Shopify Partner
119 1 12

Hi @sophearot,

ConnectPOS is compatible with multiple devices, such as PC (Window and macOS) and mobile devices (iOS and Android). We're delighted to support your omnichannel journey ahead!

Some of the most outstanding features of ConnectPOS are:

• Real-time synchronization between POS and Shopify
  • Refund and Exchange
  • Manage multiple locations
  • Create advanced orders: Draft orders, Out-of-stock orders
  • Inventory adjustment and stock-taking

For more information, visit our app here or book a free demo with our consultation team. Looking forward to working with you.

Also big thanks to @Nick_Marketing for introducing us.

ConnectPOS - Shopify POS app for PC, Android, iOS, omnichannel retail, inventory control.