Pop Up advice

Highlighted
9 0 0

I am using Omnisend for my email marketing.  I am looking to add a couple of Pop Ups to my web store.  

#1 I want a Pop Up to appear when visitors go to leave my site and I want to encourage them to sign up and Subscribe to my site.

#2 If I have a particular product that I want to promote, I want a Pop Up to appear before the visitor leaves the product page to encourage them to purchase this product.  I could envision having multiple pop ups for different products that I would select.

I would want this Pop Up to hopefully coordinate with Omnisend.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

Ron M

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @Ronald_Meyer1!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

I think the perfect app for much of what you're describing would be Privy, this app delivers the functionality you mentioned about customer exit intent. There aren't many other apps that can pull this off quite as easily as my experience with Privy.

In terms of product-specific pop-ups, I would have to recommend reaching out to the app developer and querying whether the integration can support that sort of pop-up. You could also ask if they have any integration with any email marketing integrations like Omnisend.

Their support can be found on their App Store Page, but I'll include it here for your records:

26-07-qkxzx-859fh

You can see the full range of our pop-up apps here.

I would caution against the use of too many pop-ups on your site, as it has been established that too much clutter can harm user experience, and cause customers to leave your site. I would suggest thinking thoroughly about which pop-ups are essential to your business, and focus on those.

How is the site setup going?

Let me know if this helps!

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like
Excursionist
33 0 20

Hi Ron - Sarosha here from Aiva :) Our app would be able to help you add multiple pop ups on a variety of triggers and pages. 

1) You can set up an exit intent lead collection popup in minutes. We have hundreds of templates to help you get started which can be customized to match your store's branding. 

2) You can set up product promotion popups on exit intent by creating variants and altering the frequency you'd like them to be shown at.

We don't have a direct integration with Omnisend but it's in the works. Reach out to us on Live Chat and we can help you automate with Zapier in the meantime or upload lists manually. 

5x your website conversion today → apps.shopify.com/aiva-labs
1 Like