Pop up image of variant in colour swatch

Semillarium
8 0 0

Hello, I would like to show a pop up with a variant image when select a colour in swatch. Thank you!

0 Likes

Hi @Semillarium,

I would love to recommend some product option apps that help you to show a pop up with a variant image.

I have an article that listed the top 5 product option Shopify apps that I used.

For example, you can consider using Best Custom Product Options or Product Personalizer apps. Both of them provide the image/ color swatch. This article also points out the pros and cons of each of them so you can have a better decision. And if you are editing and designing a product page, this guide will help you with some tips and helpful ways to draw attention and traffic. 

Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes
Semillarium
8 0 0

Thank you!! @PageFly 

0 Likes
aqibali97
1 0 0

hi you can use you theme coding and add this feature

@Semillarium wrote:

Hello, I would like to show a pop up with a variant image when select a colour in swatch. Thank you!

0 Likes

You're welcome, @Semillarium . If you see it is useful, you can give me a like and mark as a solution. 

If you have time, you can check this guide about how to personalize pages to meet the customer's unique needs. 

Let me know if you have any questions! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
0 Likes