Popup contact form

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello Guys,

I wanted to make a contact form in a popup form - shown after clicking the button. Can you please give me some advices on how to achieve this in Shopify? Should i develop it by myself? is there any app that is good for what i need?

Thanks a lot,

Konrad

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
24 0 2

Hi Konrad, 

Sara here, from the Shopify Support team! - great question today! 

A contact pop-up is an excellent way to build connection with your customers, and generate a returning audience! 

There are many apps in the Shopify App store that will help you do this. You can check out :

Pop-Up Window 
- Improved Contact Form
- Better Contact Form

I hope you find one you love! 

Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions, or you can always contact support 24/7 by phone, chat, or email! :)
Best!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
30 0 2

Hi Konrad,

You can try this app too. It's pretty easy to use and you can create drag and drop form fields using it.

https://apps.shopify.com/popup-box

Thanks

GoWebBaby.com

Shopify Expert Designer | Contact us at - https://www.Gowebbaby.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
121 0 7
Highlighted

Hi Konrad,

Sarosha here, from the Aiva Labs team! One of the features of our app, Aiva Overlays, allows you to launch a campaign when a visitor clicks or hovers over a button.

Design plays an important factor in convincing visitors to take action. While our builder can create traditional Contact Us forms, we've also added templates for cool, branded Fill-in-the-Blank forms which perform great! (see attached pic)

If you need any help getting started, please reach out to me!

Thanks,
Sarosha

5x your website conversion today → Aiva For Shopify
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Custom Promotion Messages is an app that lets you add an elegant, unobtrusive popup to your site. You can embed code into it, which might solve your problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 2

Hi @Konrad1,

OptiMonk is another great app that helps you create a popup contact form easily, without coding. Start with our Free plan and see how it works!

If there is anything we can help you with, let us know.

Best,
The OptiMonk team

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Konrad,

If we are talking about a custom contact form, easy to use by clients - try Leave a Message. Popup with contact form is easy to find by your clients, additionally you can personalize every text, design and add checkbox to boost your email marketing!

0 Likes