Popup discount app

garstall
1 0 0

I want to run a BOGO sale. Buy one item from certain collection, get a second item from same collection free. I know I can set up an automatic discount, which I have already done. But now I want a popup that advertises an additional 10% off everything in the store, including the BOGO items. Do you have an app you could recommend for this?

0 Likes
Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
575 18 80

Hi, Garstall. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team.

There are quite a few pop up apps to choose from! These ones look like they might suit:

Are you planning on using the built-in buy x get y discount along with a pop up? If so, you might find that using a banner app could be a good way to promote this! You could even add the code necessary at checkout to these options if that applies.

Take a look and let us know if you have any more questions.  

Cheers,
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BirDamian
Shopify Partner
13 1 0

Hi Garstall,

Recommend Personizely (I work here). We have customers who use our app for the same needs, I think we can be a perfect fit and for you. 

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me via email: damian@personizely.net

Regards,
Damian

Regards,
Damian
0 Likes
Anthony_Jackson
Shopify Partner
211 2 10
0 Likes
Felicia_Nguyen
Shopify Partner
28 1 10

There is also Smart Popup. It allows quick popup creation of up to 4 types, among them is the exact coupon popup that you need.

Sound to me you want to run a site-wide discount, why not turn it into a chance to build your email list as well? With the coupon popup, you can choose if emails are required or not for visitors to see the discount code. It's a good way to build up contact list for remarketing later.

Also, Smart Popup comes with free plan, so you can try it out as long as you want!

Felicia Nguyen | Content Executive
Eggflow.com - Free-plan Shopify apps for increasing traffic and conversion.
Eggflow Fan page - Like us for our latest content and update.
My Quora page - Ask me anything!
0 Likes
tkarimli
Shopify Partner
4 0 0

I would like to introduce an application we make for you: https://apps.shopify.com/nextsale

Nextsale
0 Likes

I have Privvy installed. It's working well, with numerous popup functions. Add a coupon code or discount upon arrival or scroll down / exit and have reported on how many new e-mails are inserted. Integration to 30+ e-mail providers. 

Vaping and working
0 Likes
theceo
Tourist
12 0 0

Thank you for sharing this...

Turn Your Idea Into a Website- Visit Ksoftcloud.com
0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
407 15 35

Hi @garstall 

I would recommend you try AVADA Sales Pop by AVADA Commerce. AVADA Sales Pop by AVADA Commerce is a great app that can support the store to boost conversions by displaying live sales notifications on the store frontend.

More specifically, it assists stores in showing real-time purchases, which will lead customers to the feeling of missing out on your product. As a result, they are more likely to buy that product. In addition, this application also helps you to grow the trust of customers. Thanks to the display of sales notification popups, customers would feel that your store is busy daily with purchases occurring continuously. This would be an effective social proof to persuades them to make payment. Not yet, the popups are fully customizable. You can change their Color, Font, Border, Animation effects, etc. and even their display positions on your page. Consequently, your popups would be able to match well with your theme as well as purpose.

Sounds great, isn’t it? The good news for you is that this app is 100% free. So what are you waiting for? Install it right away to experience these awesome features!

Highlight features: 

• 3 types of notification popups are supported
  • Offer easy to customize design and layout
  • Set the duration to display the sales pops
  • Support Advanced targeting to hide and show popups
  • Support custom CSS to modify the popups

Price: Free

You can get the app here.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
OptiMonk
Excursionist
16 0 2

Hi @garstall,

This is Nikolett from OptiMonk. We also have a great popup app that lets you promote your discounts and automatically inserts the coupon code at the checkout. I think it can be a perfect fit for you. We offer 200+ ready-to-use templates, so you can create your first discount popup in just a few minutes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to let us know!

Cheers,
Nikolett

0 Likes