Pre order app that works with Royal Mail?

amyserena
1 0 0

Does anyone know if a pre order app exists which works alongside the Royal Mail Click and Drop system? All orders currently are sent through to Royal Mail and labels are created, but it means that even pre ordered items will go through and be printed and marked as dispatched. Ideally I'm looking for something that would prevent the pre orders from being sent to Royal Mail until the item is available. I could do this manually but with a few hundred orders a day it would mean a lot of time would be spent sorting through the orders each day. Thanks! 

0 Likes
cosmeticsCo
Tourist
4 0 2

To all you developers out there. I'd be interested in this as well.

0 Likes
Edward-Newgate
Navigator
408 15 35

Hi @amyserena 

I do not know what pre-order app fits your requirement but here is a list of 15 Best Shopify pre-order apps 2020 These apps were picked up from hundreds of the Pre-Order reviews in the market (Shopify Apps Store, Shopify Apps) as derived from Avada Commerce Ranking which is using Avada Commerce scores, rating reviews, search results, social metrics. You can look around them and pick one that fits your requirement well.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Adam_Sound_Onyx
Shopify Partner
13 0 6

If you're using draft orders to achieve this, I recommend using my Draft Order Reminders  to keep track and stay on top off each draft order. It'll help avoid any orders slipping through the cracks.

Adam Tzagournis
Sound Onyx Inc
https://apps.shopify.com/partners/sound-onyx-inc
0 Likes
Tilde
Excursionist
20 0 9

Did you ever manage to figure this one out? I'm in the same position.

0 Likes