Pre order reach certain limit then fulfill

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi, anyone know if there is an app to help me display products, then when the product reach a certain amount of pre orders we will fulfill that order? Like this site has done for example: kobaj.dk

Best,

Anton

0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
132 2 22

Hi @Antonlindberg 

I run an app called PreProduct that fits your description.

We have a ’crowdfunding’ type of listing that will explain to customers that you need a certain number of orders to continue with the product.

It works a little differently to normal pre-order apps, as we collect ‘order commitments’ and then email payment links out to these customers at a later date. This opens up quite a few doors, as you can trigger these payment links whenever you’re ready. e.g. you can start listing your product way in advance, collect payment before ordering stock, collect payment after ordering stock etc. Once customers are sent payment links, all of the orders will go through your native Shopify checkout.

There’s a link in my signature, I’d be happy to jump on a Zoom demo or discuss over email if you would like.

Cheers,

Oli

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hi, happy to have a zoom call, can you send an email to me at hej@vinovino.se and we can set it up?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Pathfinder
132 2 22

Hi @Antonlindberg ,

Sounds good, I'll email you now.

——————————

Founder @ www.preproduct.io

Test and make sales for future products

0 Likes