Preview orders in your email inbox [feedback]

2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I think you guys will love the work we did on our Shopify integration! As pro Shopify merchants your feedback is welcomed! :) I'm personally not so savy about Shopify, but we developed the integration based on some of our users feedback (see this https://missive.canny.io/feature-requests/p/shopify-integration)

The integration lets you preview your customer orders right from your inboxes next to their emails. For each order, the integration will display the fulfillment status, tracking links, payment status, total amount, line items, note, refunds, processed date. You will also get quick links to the Shopify order and refund pages.

2019-04-16 11.39.06.gif

It works on the desktop, web and mobile apps! :)

mobile-443cdb6e1a5add5a90a87d3eb882f68b93e83b78fb24d7191809392ffc2dad25.png

Your feedback is welcomed!

Read more and see in action: https://missiveapp.com/integrations/shopify

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1383 12 109

Wow you've got something really neat there.

So I think you left some important bits out:

• Not just an email client(web,desktop) it's also a messaging system like slack but with emails as topics?
  • So you can start a conversation around an order email without polluting the email but I assume that isn't part of the admin timeline either right?
  • push to timeline? if api ever opens that is,   ever
  • And you've got CRM and project mgmt via trello, pipedrive and zapier seems to be in there too
  • And you have some sort of api based on iframes that technically could pull in simple utility pages from a shopify store, app?
  • Assuming integration comes with your plans but just checking: Is the integration partner friendly(free for dev stores)?

And this is definitely feature creep overkill but will this indicate things like payment method, custom line item properties(customer images) , customer tags (VIP,wholesale). Just listing that out seems like cramming a lot into small space so letting user turn things on/off or have a template (because metafields) to build workflows.

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept the solution so you can help others.
Confused? Busy? ? Get me to solve it paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com.
Buy me a coffee? ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
1 Like
2 0 1

"Not just an email client(web,desktop) it's also a messaging system like slack but with emails as topics?"

Yes, exactly. You can read a post I made about the difference between this and Slack.

"but I assume that isn't part of the admin timeline either right?"

Yes... sadly, it's the first thing I wanted to do... but soon discovered Shopify doesn't offer those API endpoints.

"Assuming integration comes with your plans but just checking: Is the integration partner friendly(free for dev stores)?"

Not sure I understand the question, but integrations are part of our paid offering, once you are subscribed to Missive you can have as many as you want. You can demo/test drive an integration on the free plan for 31 days.

"customer tags (VIP,wholesale)"

Already there.

"custom line item properties(customer images)"

Not at the moment.

Thanks for the feedback Paul!

1 Like