Price calculation based on product dimensions app?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey all - we will be opening a banner/sign site and want to allow our customers to enter the size sign they would like to order but need pricing to adjust accordingly when they enter it along with quantity discounts. Anyone know if an all-in-one app that can take care of this for us?
Thanks much!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
436 47 97

Hey, @716FastBanners 

At this time, I cannot find an all in one solution as these two features are traditionally separate. In order to accomplish this, you will want to look for two apps that offers this sort of functionality: A quantity breaks app that offers discounts based on quantity and then a custom product options app to allow the customer to customize the sign specs to their liking while offering different price points for the individual configurations.

I was able to find two cheaper solutions: Smarty Quantity Breaks ($9.99/month) for the quantity discounts and Infinite Product Options for custom options that has a free and paid $7.99/month plan available. 

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hey, Dirk - thanks much, will look into these. Was hoping for 1 app to take care of all :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi All, 

I sell standard sized products (www.becoolsolutions.com) but wanted to also sell them based on customization mainly around measurements, while giving the customer a clean checkout experience. Unfortunately I was not able to find something that consistently worked for me!

A friend and myself decided to make an app to solve this for my store and the result is pretty good and we are looking to offer this for free for other stores in need to see what the feedback is like before we put it on the app store. If you are interested in getting the app for free and giving us some feedback (that we probably will implement) please email me at shai@printgrid.io .

Thanks for your help and happy selling!

0 Likes
Highlighted
11 0 0

Hi all,

After a long wait, we are happy to share with you that our app, Custom Price Calculator, has finally been approved by Shopify! You can now install it on your store (https://apps.shopify.com/custom-price-calculator).

This app was built out of our own personal necessity. As Shopify merchants, we wanted to offer our patrons customized products with custom prices based on their individual specifications, and we couldn’t find an existing tool that could do this well. So, we set out to build our own, and now we’re excited to be offering it to other merchants.

What the app offers:

1. An embedded price calculator on specific product pages

2. The flexibility to dynamically calculate product prices based on a customer’s unique inputs. You’ll have the ability to:

1. Set a minimum price for all products

2. Set the number of decimal places for all customer inputs

3. Set both minimum and maximum values for all customer inputs

3. The ability to stylize the calculator to fit your store’s theme

Your business matters to us, and we hope to be a growth enabler for you. We wish you continued success and look forward to serving you!

To install the app on your store, click here: https://apps.shopify.com/custom-price-calculator

0 Likes