Price changes with size changes

Solved
Colicreations
2 0 0

Hi,

Im wondering is it possible for the customer to click on  a dress size 0-3months and it comes up with one price of how much it is.. and then if they click size 3 it comes up with a dearer price... Is there a specific app to use to do this? Thankyou 

0 Likes
Pallavi
Shopify Expert
2235 370 484

Hello There,

Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 116 161

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @Colicreations.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

You can create variants for each of your products, which can include sizes or colors, and you don't need an app for this. After creating your product and its variants, you'll also be able to edit the variants and set different  product details (eg. prices, weights, etc) for each variant. 

If you run into any issues with creating your variants, then simply get back to me here or feel free to contact our Support team as well. Our Support team can access your account and they'd be happy to assist you through live chat, email, or callback. To get in touch with our Support team, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account. 

That being said, did you get a chance to add products to your store yet? 

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Colicreations
2 0 0

Thankyou. I have this sorted now. 

Another question... I'm trying to do a product where I'm trying to put two sizing variants on one product .. can I split pricing at all between the two sizings ? Or is it best to do 2 seperate product posts and have separate costing there instead ?

0 Likes

Hey @Colicreations,

Regarding putting 2 sizing variants on 1 product, that's possible with using the Custom Product Options app - you can create a dropdown for customers to choose the Size with an additional price.

You can consider these 3 product option apps:

- Product Customizer

- Product Personalizer

- Infinite product options

Hope you find that helpful.

Cheers

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen Guide on Moving Your Brick-n-Mortar Store Online.

Want To Strive The Coolest E-commerce Knowledge? Explore Our FREE Video Resources.

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1122 116 161

Hey, @Colicreations.

Thank you for following up!

Just to clarify, are you trying to combine two variants from separate products together as one product listing? 

If so, I'd recommend taking a look at a third-party bundles app, such as Bold Bundles - Product Bundles or Bundle Products and Discounts. Bundle apps can allow you to set a separate pricing for the bundle, so that your store can offer the option to buy the products individually or as part of a bundle. However, if you're looking to add more variants or options than the 100 variants limit, then you can considering using one of the apps suggested by @PageFly. If you need any help with these apps, the app developers are always available to assist you - you can contact the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

Let me know if this is what you're looking for? If I've misunderstood your question, simply let me know and I'd be happy to take another look!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes