Print On Demand App

31 0 0

I am looking for a Print On Demand service that will work with Shopify that actually has reasonable rates. Not only reasonable but up front rates too. Some POD companies hide the actual price until you get so far invested. So if any of you are using a POD service that you feel is above and beyond on quality and pricing, I would love to hear about it. Thanks so much in advance :)

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
57 2 5

Hey Justin!

Ramón from Shopify here. Happy to share some information about print-on-demand services.

The rates for each service will vary depending on what you need to print, but we do have a few popular options:

Printful has a complete list of the types of products they offer here, as well, as shipping rates and processing times. Similarly, Printify also has a catalog of products here and more details on their shipping services.

I recommend checking out our print-on-demand app category, as well, for other options we offer. We also have a great article you can read over on our blog that will give you a general idea on what it's like to get a print-on-demand business started. Our Shopify Academy program also offers a course that will give you a more detailed step-by-step process on running a print-on-demand store.

Our Help Center also has in-depth guides on topics like setting up shipping rates for your products. This will allow you to familiarize yourself with how shipping settings are handled inside Shopify, so I definitely recommend reviewing it.

Let me know if that helps! What types of designs are you looking to print for your store?

Ramón | Social Care @ Shopify
 - ¿Te resultó útil mi respuesta? Dale Me gusta para hacérmelo saber. 
 - ¿Resolvimos tu pregunta? Dale a Aceptar como solución. 
 - Para saber más visita el Centro de ayuda de Shopify o nuestro Blog de Shopify 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
121 8 102

Hi, 

I've used both Printful and Printify to do print on demand. Both post their prices up front before you've even made an account with them. Most of the rates are pretty reasonable, but I would recommend using both to find the best rate for each product type. Both integrate well with Shopify and are easy to use. If you are looking to do more legwork, you can also contact their factories directly to see if they would work with you without the middleman, but order processing is much more difficult with this type of arrangement.

Good luck!

1 Like
1 0 0

I can recommend SPOD - they're cheaper then Printify and have a no hidden fee. Especially their product prices are including one print, not like printify. Their pricing is here https://www.spod.com/pricing

0 Likes
Tourist
9 0 1
Hey,
Checkout this POD. 2 fulfillment centres in USA and Canada.
Lowest price and best quality. 1-3 day production time.

https://bigoventees.com/page/fulfillment

BigOvenTees.com
0 Likes