Print On Demand Apps - Australia

Solved
CatManity
4 0 0

Hi All, 

Can anyone please send some advice my way. 

I am developing my store and looking to add some print on demand components to it.  I am going around in circles trying to find POD in Australia that has a range of products to customise. I have had a look at a couple and initially added their apps but their products seem to be limited to mostly apparel. 

Any advice greatly appreciated :) 

Thanks Sarah 

0 Likes
Lixon_Louis
Shopify Partner
1174 34 229

@CatManity Are you into something like this 

Available for hiring. Reach me at lixon@ecommercestudio.in
0 Likes
CatManity
4 0 0

thank you for that suggestion.  I had a look. This is to generate custom artwork. 

The POD I am looking for is somewhere that I can put my custom designs on homewares, stationary and clothes. 

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3508 281 673

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @CatManity,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Great question! There are a few different POD apps in the Shopify App Store you can look into for this. Each POD app has a different set of products and it might be worth your time to look through them all and see which apps have the products you are looking for. 

I saw in your reply above you mentioned homeware and stationery. The Printful app and CustomCat have some homeware products, you can see links to their websites in the product sections directly here and here. I know the Printify app also has some home and living products, you can see their full catalog here. Another app with some home and living products is the Printy6 app where you can see their full catalog here

I didn't see too much in the lines of stationary but I hope this has at least pointed you in the right direction regarding homeware! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

CatManity
4 0 0

Thanks Nick thats helpful. Thank you. 

0 Likes
KrisLightwood
2 0 1

Hi Sarah,

I hope you are doing well and winning with your online store. I have recently started and have come across the same problem. I am looking for more Australian based Shopify apps to add to my store as the overseas shipping dates are not acceptable. Do you mind me asking who you use for clothing? I currently use OGO but i'm looking to expand my range. Thanks in advance, Kris.  

0 Likes
KrisLightwood
2 0 1

Hi Nick,

These are all US based apps. I am looking for Australian based apps as I would prefer to ship from Australia only. Do you have any Australian based apps you could recommend? 

Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3508 281 673

Hi @KrisLightwood,

The apps might be developed and US based, but they do work worldwide in most cases. With apps and services like this, where the apps are developed often doesn't make much of a difference as they would ship worldwide also. I couldn't find any Australia specific apps in the app store. It might be worth researching some Australia specific dropshippers. I took a look and saw some websites listing the best dropshippers in Australia which you can see here and here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
bricksmasher
Tourist
6 0 2

Have a look at interestprint and artsadd, they have some products they fulfil from Australia.

0 Likes