Print Online Orders to Shopify POS Receipt Printer

batchbakedowner
1 0 1

Is there an app out there that will allow for automatic printing of receipts to my Shopify POS Receipt Printer?

I have online pickup orders that come through and printing out automatic receipts from these online orders for fulfillment seems like a very easy thing for Shopify to have but I can't find any solution out there. Can someone help? 

peterloane
Excursionist
28 2 11

Is section "Print receipts automatically" here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/sell-in-person/pos-classic/setup/receipts what you need?

0 Likes
WickStreet
Tourist
3 0 2

No, the POS will only print POS sales. Not online orders. It's very frustrating that it's been years that we have been asking for the ability to just print an order when it's submitted online, and there's no movement from Shopify at all.

0 Likes
psome
5 0 0

I developed have an automatic order printing solution for a web app outside the realm of Shopify. 

I wonder if it could be repurposed for print online orders to the POS receipt printer.

Can I learn more about your POS computer setup. How many terminals do you have. What type or computer is it? Which receipt printer do you have?

Let’s connect and I’ll show you a demo of the current solution.

0 Likes
Laura_Haickel
1 0 1

I get my online orders printed directly just by adding my hp printer email address to the notification sent when there is a new order.

Works like a charm !