Print on demand For Australia?

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

Thanks Zhen. I really prefer the LAT apparel shirts I think ringspun makes a difference to the feel. TBH that’s what’s keeping me from using OGO. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi Edward

Is there any way to select products produced in Australia on the Printful store? I would rather avoid US manufacturing and shipping currently due to potential delays. 

Regards

Paul

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

No problem Haluna. LAT apparel is not readily available in Australia, nor as well recognised as AS Colour. AS Colour has a strong retail presence in Australia with multiple stores in major cities, and also stocked by big brands/retailers.

Combed/Ringspun are similar - some brands use the term interchangeably. Both are superior to simple carded cotton.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey, Haluna!
The Bella + Canvas 3001 solid colors are 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (other color variants have different materials). And this t-shirt is available for Australian fulfillment (not all variants though). Baby and children clothing isn't available for fulfillment with our Australian partners. You can check this page for more info.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hey Paul,

We'll automatically use Australian fulfillment for products going to Australia and New Zealand (for items that are available for fulfillment with our Australian partners). To check which items are available for AUS fulfillment you should look out for an "AU" label and you can also learn more here.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

OGO on Demand when will phone cases be ready to print on demand. We are eager to start selling

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

We are hoping to introduce dye sublimated products like phone cases and cups in Q4 2020.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Please let me know when Australian production and distribution is available.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 2

We'll certainly keep you posted KXavier! You can also subscribe to our newsletter at www.ogo.com.au

0 Likes